I have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy.
Information Automatically Logged
Only IP addresses are automatically logged to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Web site.
We use an outside ad company to display ads on our site. These ads may contain cookies.
While we use no cookies in our Web site, cookies might be received with banner ads.
These cookies are collected by our ad company, and we do not have access to this information.
These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number)
about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click
Chat room/message board
Our site allows registered user to use a chat room/message board. For registration we collect only the email address as a contact information
Contact information is used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary.
We care about children and understand that they have special privacy needs.
(and since we respect also the privacy of all other user we apply almost the same rulles for all other users, too.):
- We will NOT collect, use, or distribute to third parties personally identifiable information, except of emails
- We will only use the online contact information (such as email) to:
- Respond directly to the child/user's request on a one-time basis and not use that information to re-contact the child/user for other purposes.
- In the case where a child/user requests a newsletter subscription, we respond more than once directly to this specific request from the child/user and will not use the address to re-contact the child/user for other purposes. We provide a opportunity for the parent to prevent the use of the information of the child and participation in the activities on the site for which registration is required.
- We will NOT entice the child/user to divulge more information than is needed to participate in any activity, game, or service.
- We will provide the parent a description of the specific types of a personally identifiable information collected from their child upon request. We will allow the parent to refuse further use or future online collection of personally identifiable information and provide a way for a parent to obtain any personally identifiable information collected from their child.
- We will provide notice to children in age appropriate terms of what personally identifiable information is to be collected.
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-in to receive marketing information from us .
If you want to opt-out of receiving promotional/marketing information from us, you can send a blank email to email@example.com
This site gives users the option to changing and modifying information
previously provided by sending a message to